Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Read My Lips.



There is something about bold lips that shows confidence in a woman's ensemble. Bright lips, either matte or glossy, is undeniably effortless; it gives the impression to people that you don't try too hard to look polished. Lately, I have been amping up my face routine to ensure that I have a presentable complexion when I match it up with my bright colored lips. When I put my hair up in a high bun, I prefer to pair it with a bright colored lip stain and some mascara on my curled lashes. From that undemanding routine, I feel less terrified thinking about being too casual when I leave the doorstep. 
I heard, bright lips carry people's attention and wandering eyes towards your lips. 

To pull off bright lips:

-Gloria

1 comment:

  1. Love bold lips!!!!Great style!

    http://linastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete