Saturday, July 6, 2013

Asian Glow

Image was found in tumblr without a source.

Curled lashes, foundation, contouring, red lips, perfectly brushed brows, and straight hair. I love this entire look because of it's effortlessness and yet, it's still effective for almost any occasions. The pop of red color on the lips is the quick solution to brighten the face and adds accent. 

Eyes: I personally use Shu Uemura's eyelash curler that a friend gave me, and I would definitely recommend this product. The curls last for a really long time. 

Foundation: I don't really use a foundation for my skin because sometimes, it feels like my pores are extremelly trapped and dried from foundation. I also usually get breakouts the next day. However, from what I heard, Giorgio Armani has some few excellent foundations, and so does Make Up Forever HD Foundation.

Contouring: Bronze + hint of blush. Some of my favorites are from Sephora products, NARS in Orgasm color, Maybelline, and Benetint

Red Lips: Obsessive Compulsive Lip Tar in Harlot , NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella, and YSL Rouge Volupte in Red Muse are some of my favorite colors in the red spectrum.

Hair: Straightened hair + Bumble and Bumble Grooming Creme or any natural hair oil (Argan, Moroccan, Coconut, Jojoba oil) 

-Gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment