Thursday, December 25, 2014

Eye Language



Often case, they say to speak with your eyes - they provide a channel for connection, acknowledgement, and possibly even intimacy. 
The point is, you better prep your eyes before they speak. 

I usually start my day with outlining my under-eye with a non-glittery brown eye shadow (from Stila), just to give the illusion that it is wide awake for the day. Afterwards, if I'm feeling lazy, I'd skip the cat-eye and just go for a subtle blush glitter eye-shadow (Also from my Stila palette). To top this day-look I'd curl my lashes with Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler then three-four coats of black mascara, top and bottom lashes. Skip the bottom lashes if you want to avoid looking like a manga doll. 

At night, or when I'm going out during the day to meet people, I'd be more daring with the choices I make in terms of color and subtlety. I've recently purchased a beautiful eye-shadow color called "Peacock" from the Ardency Inn collection (available only from Sephora or the Ardency Inn Website). It gives off the look of iridescent-ness with shades of turquoise and slight pink--basically, super funky and cool. I've been using it almost every time I go out; it makes my eyes stand out with its extreme long-lasting pigments, even in the midst of a dark and crowded venue like Pacha. 

The photos above are just some eye makeup inspiration I'd like to share along with some recommendations below:

Merry Christmas,
Gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment