Sunday, August 25, 2013

[Review] Chanel Inmitable intense Mascara



Chanel Inmitable Intense Mascara is my all time favorite mascara hands down. It separates my lashes perfectly by each strand, holds my curl, and it gives the extra volume that I so need. What I love even more is that the mascara removes itself so effortlessly with a little help from eye-makeup remover.
My frugal side forbid me to buy another one of these because honestly, the cost is freaking expensive for a tube of mascara that is going to dry up anyways in six months. But if you're willing to drop $$$ for a worthy mascara, this is it folks.
As of now, I'm on a quest in search for a reasonably-priced mascara that is akin to this Chanel mascara. (Hint hint: more mascara posts coming up very soon, stay tune)

xx,
Gloria.

No comments:

Post a Comment